Keynote Panel Discussion: The 10 Digital and Traditional Marketing Movements Shaping 2016 – America’s Most Progressive Dealers Discuss the 10 Hottest Marketing Trends Influencing Automotive Retailers in the New Year
In this informative panel discussion, the leaders of digital marketing for AutoNation and the Cardinale Automotive Group (#1 e-Dealer in the US) are joined by a 33 year-old “new generation” dealer to discuss 10 of the trends most influencing marketing allocation and direction in 2016. How will the fastest moving automobile retailers address the hottest marketing trends and movements that promise to impact 2016? How should you? Attend this session to find out!
Primary Learning Objectives:
• Learn how ad blocker adoption will impact the digital space.
• Learn how Omnichannel marketing will find a way to the showroom or service drive.
• Understand the shift from a “Social Strategy” to Social as a Channel.
• Understand the importance of secondary search engines and human behavior.
• Grapple with the emergence of “wearables” and app indexing, and what to do about it.
• Learn how to translate bigger ideas onto smaller screens.
• Learn how to capitalize on the advent of both digital assistants like Siri and accessing the cord cutters via semi addressable TV.
Erich K. Gail, Chief Operating Officer, Cardinale Group
Erich K. Gail is the Chief Operating Officer of the Cardinale Group. In this capacity; Mr. Gail is the Chief Executive of the Cardinale Automotive Group; Chief Executive Officer of Cardinale AG Vehicle Supply Group – North America, and Chief Executive Officer of ZMOT Automotive Digital Velocity. Mr. Gail is a 25-year veteran of the global automotive industry having served in a variety of executive and senior leadership roles within a vast array of management and investment groups.
See the video below: